Effects of Delhi’s Soaring Air Pollution Level?
Delhi’s soaring air pollution level has taken the health scientists and doctors by shock. Research studies have revealed how it is the fifth main cause of death in the capital of India. Although, measures are now taken by this government to tackle the situation before it goes totally out of hand, still it is advisable that the citizens also take matter in their own hands for the sake of breathing properly. Take a look at the most harmful effects caused by the soaring air pollution level.
- It increases circulatory system diseases a lot. Heart attacks are getting common every day because of the rise in pollution level which attacks the heart directly. Use air purifier Noida at homes especially where patients are living.
- Nitrogen oxide is increasing along with other harmful gases which cause eye, ear and nose infections. Take special steps to take care of your organsandvisit the doctor whenever you notice any kind of irritation.
- The pollution level is decreasing the immunity system of people. The people who are ill are getting sickerevery day.
- Studies show that it also causes malformation in new born babies. If the pregnant mother is exposed to harmful pollutants, then this occurs. Always install air purifier in Noida in the pregnant woman’s room. You can then save two lives.
- Elderly people and the children are getting the most affected due to this air pollution level. Delhi hospitals are seeing more number of patients comprising of the elderly and the children.
- Air pollution is also one of the main reasons of blood cancer and lung cancer. Smoking is another biggest cause of lung cancer. You also need to avoid passive smoking for healthier lungs.
- In children, the most affected parts are their lungs, brain and kidney.
- Vision problems, discomfort in the eye, itching in the eye, etc., can be due to the fact that air pollutant got into your eyes. See your doctor immediately if this persists even after applying cold water many times to the affected area.
There are many air purifier dealers in Noida, buy one from them as soon as possible and give your family a breath of fresh and pure air.