How to know what you are eating is safe?
Earlier, fruits and vegetables were considered a source of energy and health. We have always heard our elders tell us to finish our soups, vegetables and fruits. But today, thanks to the various kinds of pollutions, we can hardly get any fresh fruits and vegetables that are free of any toxicity and poison.
The foods that were once considered healthy are now hazardous. In such a situation, we must test and access everything that goes inside our stomach.
- Buy fruits and vegetables that are not bruised or damaged.
- ry to buy organic products as they will be free of any pesticides and harmful chemicals.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables with utmost care and wash them pretty well.
- Sometimes, washing is not just enough to purify your products. Hence buy a vegetable and fruit purifier that will clean your fruits and vegetables from any microbes and chemicals. It is by far the best way to ensure that the eatables are free of all the harmful elements.
- Always store your fruits and vegetables in a refrigerator as they are perishable. Do not forget to wash them when you are ready to use them.
- Try avoiding previously cut and peeled items. Always go for fresh fruits and vegetables.
- While cleaning and cutting the fruits or vegetables, cut off any spotted, rotten or bruised parts.
- If the produce looks rotten, discard it immediately. Chances are it will rot the other produce too.
- Even if the package says prewashed and cleaned, you must not skip the routine of washing the produce. You never know how safe or true the instructions are.
The toxicity in our food is inevitable. Instead of staying away from our food itself, we can take measures to grow natural stuff and keep them nontoxic as much as possible until they arrive on our dining tables. After all eating healthy food is the best way to be fit and stay healthy. If you want to live a longer life, make sure that your vegetables and fruits are clean as fresh and do not contain any harmful elements.